Thursday, June 4, 2015

Zombies Need Love Too...



So have you ever wondered why there are no good zombie/human love stories? I mean hey - we have seen humans and werewolves, and humans and vampires (tired and done).... but whats the prejudice against zombies? Are we not cute enough, do we not smell good enough, are we not fun to make out with..... yeah ok most of the answers to those questions are NO, I admit it. But it doesn't mean that this is a bad idea.... I am thinking a zombie and human love story is past due. And - for the good of society - I am willing to take one for the team and be the zombie to make this a reality. To make things easier, I have compiled a list of acceptable human counterparts...... A: Norman Reedus B: Kit Harington and C: Graham McTavish..... I am waiting to be approached by Hollywood. I will keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, its CLOSE, and it was a good start. I didnt 100% count that one because he changed back from a zombie..... its time for us zombies to be proud of being zombies and not try to change into something we aren't just to receive love.... we need love too dammit! ;-)

    zombie drool and fresh guts,
    ZQ

    ReplyDelete