Saturday, June 13, 2015

I Am A Sewing Machine....

I have been finishing up projects left and right, I am happy to say. Had a slight set-back yesterday when my pink finger fell off - but so is the life of a zombie. Thankfully I sew on a Juki -- so I just loaded that baby up with some 12wt Aurifil and stitched it right back on! It looks great too - I used hot pink... stylin and profilin!

Here is a pouch that I just finished for a friend of mine. She is a zombie lover too...




I also finished up my mini quilt for the #wonderlandcraftswap on Instagram. My partner is a big time Mad Hatter lover, so I hope she likes it. I found this super cool Kokka fabric and just fell in love with it. Hope it works! If she complains, I will just eat her, simple as that.



Done and Done!

zombie drool and rotten brains, ZQ

No comments:

Post a Comment