Tuesday, June 23, 2015

The Zombie Quilter Meets The Zombie Hunter.....

This Saturday, I will be attending the Walker Stalker Con in Orlando. Its a huge geek-fest and its pretty spectacular! Lots of zombies and zombie lovers and other various nerdy folks gathering. I'm pretty excited about it.

I will be taking my Bird Quilt to have the master bird-flipper himself sign it....


You remember my bird quilt, right?


I'm pretty excited about it! My only fear is that Norman will have his crossbow handy and not realize that I am on a quilter-only diet these days, so unless he has recently bought himself a Juki - he is pretty safe! I mean really... a teeny nibble probably wouldn't hurt anything though... ummm, yeah, ok... sorry - drifted off there for a sec!

Stay tuned zombie lovers -- pics and stories from the front line to come very soon! Will this zombie survive going face to face with the most fierce zombie killer ever? Only one way to find out!



zombie drool and rotting brains.... ZQ

No comments:

Post a Comment