Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The Zombie's Back In Town....

The Zombie quilter has been shuffling her way around Instagram lately.... it's a lot of fun! If you aren't following me, you can @zombiequilter -- make sure to keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times though! The Zombie has been known to take a bite here and there!

I've discovered SWAPS on Instagram, have you?! Oh they are FUN! I've created a "Game of Thrones" themed swap, A Harry Potter themed swap, a swap that used only Cotton & Steel fabrics, a swap that used only Alison Glass fabrics, a Muppet themed swap, A Unicorn themed swap, A Beach themed swap.... have I mentioned that I have gotten really into swaps? I even joined a "Spoil the Birthday Girl" swap where there are 12 ladies who each create and mail an item to a member for their birthday every month (so on your birthday you will receive 11 items!).

Yeah, I should warn you.... once you discover Instagram swaps, you will find that it's much like well-done brains on a grill.... one is just a start and too many is never enough!



No comments:

Post a Comment