Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Zombie Shopping!!

Did you know that zombies like to shop? Well duh! Do you think these hot pink converse were free? Well, ok yeah, I did take them off a jogger that I ate last week - but thats beside the point! Jeez! But yeah, zombies shop... and guess where is our favorite place to shop? Well AMAZON of course! We dig watching the drones show up in the middle of a parking lot (we don't usually have an address to give them).

I have an extra special thing to offer you zombie lovers though... you can now snag your favorite Amazon items.... quilting, zombie flavored and more - right from my site! Yep! Ch-ch-check it out dudes!

CLICK HERE

So remember, if you wanna snag some Cotton & Steel fabric, or some Aurifil thread, or a Modern Quilting book, or some Alison Glass fabric, or a pair of zombie slippers (omg they are adores!).... then come on over to the Zombie Shop. The only place online that you can shop for your zombie/quilting loves together!

Tell all your friends or else you might be the next jogger I munch on.... just kidding! You know I love you like Carl loves pudding! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment