Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Rollin' With The Changes....

Do you like to rollerskate? If you are like me, its been years since you have. I remember going to the skating rink as a kid - that was always fun. I had gotten pretty good too, could skate backwards and everything! I think I still have a pic around here somewhere....



Thinking about roller-skates made me start thinking about change. Not sure why we fight change so much. Change isn't always a scary thing, sometimes it can be freeing. Take changing into a zombie for example.... no more worrying about your stretch marks or if your roots are showing! Gotta look at the upside of things ;-) So today I plan to embrace the change - bring it on! Lets do this thing!

"So if you're tired of the same old story
Oh, turn some pages
I will be here when you are ready
To roll with the changes, ooh"

No comments:

Post a Comment